Monday, January 12, 2009

My Fish Tank is Growing..and Glowing



I love my new Fish Tank and have enjoyed getting more and more fish as the weeks have gone by. Right now I have 6 fish and 1 frog. Here are all of my fish


Burtis- Betta
Burtis is the grumpy old man


Tangi- Red Wag Platy
Tangi is all over the place-as long as that place has food


Zippy- Zebra Danio
Zippy is like a little child that won't hold still and has to touch everything. He's a hard one to get a picture of


Bubba- Balloon Belly Molly
Bubba is in a world of his own. He doesn't Really pay attention to the other fish, just mosies his way around.


Bengi- African Dwarf Frog
Bengi likes to hide in the castle all day, but sometimes he likes to spread out and float from the bottom of the tank to the top, then catch the current from the filter and float down.


Sunni- Orange Burst Glofish
Even though Sunni is a top tank area fish, she likes to roam around the bottom and go in and out of the plants.


Flash- Electric Green Glofish
Flash


Let me explain the glofish. They are actually just like zippy. Zebra Danios. They have been scientifically altered! Scientists createdthem to track bacteria in drains. People were so fascinated by them now they sell them. We have a black light on in this pic, we couldn't get a good pic with all the lights off and just the black light, but you can see it kinda glow in this one.

4 comments:

Shantelle said...

What fun pictures! I love all your fish. I decided that Brayden and Zippy are cousins. They are EXACTLY alike! Won't hold still and gets into everything!

Shantelle said...

Oh ya! I love your frog! What a fun addition to all the fish! P.s. If you want any giant goldfish to eat all your fish, give me a call.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were so into fish...that's awesome. I have killed to many fish in my lifetime, Colby won't let me have anymore!

Team Carroll said...

Nice new look to your blog!