Thursday, April 23, 2009

First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."





So this is like such a "must live in Texas" moment. Today we found a turtle (and by we, I mean Sean and Becca, I on the other hand was at work!) It was so cool. It was just randomly in our yard! We don't know how it got into the yard, don't know where it came from, and don't know where it went, but I do know I had a really good dinner!

Not the turtle, Sean made barbecue chicken with pilaf rice! It was delicious.

That is all.

3 comments:

David and Taryn said...

That's really cool. Did they try to pet it? How have you guys been?

Will you send me your email addresses and I will add you guys to our blog? I made it private but still want you to be able to have access to it. Thanks
lilkartch@yahoo.com

Paul and Joni said...

Sweet. I want a turtle in my backyard. What do you think my chances are living in Connecticut? I miss you guys feeding us all the time, that dinner sounds yummy.

Joni

M'lisa and Mark said...

Thats awesome!! We found a tiny one in our yard too, have no idea where it came from!! Miss you!