Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Skittle flavor


So I was in the checkout isle at the grocery store and was looking around and was amazed to see a new color of skittles. Now I must say that Blue package skittles are m,y favorite but they are hard to find, but, seeing this new flavor I had to try it!!

WOW! I loved them. You have to try them!

Its also amazing how something like skittles makes you miss a friend. These skittles make me miss Joni who now lives in Connecticut. She loves skittles, but more than that, she LOVES her skittle combos. She will eat skittles in certain combos because they taste better. Her favorite is original red and yellow skittles eaten at a 1:1 ratio! These new skittles had to be inspired by her!!

4 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Wow how did I miss this new skittle creation?? I'm glad skittles make you think of me, and I MISS YOU TOO! We were just telling someone the other day about how you fed us delicous food all the time. I have been craving Seans corn beef and cabbage lately. My "favorites" Bday cake with the paired up skittles was the coolest cake ever in the history of cakes.
I'm literally going to walk out the door right now to find those new skittles.

Joni

The Fishers said...

Mmmm..... Candy!

Celeste said...

Skittles's are so last month. Put up another post why don't ya!

Katies Korner said...

I love this post because it is so you! Glad I found your blog and looked at it. I am glad I can keep up with you this way as well as talking. Also your "creative" blog is adorable! I never realized how creative you are in all the years we have been friends....how did I miss that? Anyway there are some cute ideas on there that I cant wait to try! Love ya!

Katie