Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rachelle's Birthday



Sean made a pretty awesome Favorite cake for me for my birthday!!



He made me a tennis court!! It was awesome! He used sweetish fish upside down to make the tennis court and used mini gummy bears as all the players and line judges. He also used sprinkles for all the audience members.



Inside the cake Sean made this delicious layer of melted reeses peanut butter cups and butter cream icing mixed..it was to die for!!! He also colored the cake so it was purple and green!

5 comments:

Shantelle said...

Ok...First of all you can't post pics of your birthday 5 months late and title it "Rachelle's Birthday!" When I clicked on your blog my stomach did a nose dive thinking I had forgotten your birthday. Yes...a few seconds later after having done the calculations, I realized I didn't miss your b-day...since it was 5 months ago!

On a happier note, I do love the cake. You guys are WAY too creative.

Paul and Joni said...

So happy happy MEGA late birthday. The only thing I could think (aside from Sean's talent) was that thats a LOT of cake to eat, hopefully you had some help :) You guys are entering a whole new level of cakedomstaysep

Unknown said...

How Fun...way creative. Hope you are doing well!

M'lisa and Mark said...

Yay! I'd wondered where you disappeared to :) That cake sounds sooo good!! Especially the reeses Icing! Im so craving chocolate right now :D Very sweet creative husband! I hope everything is going well! Miss you guys

The Fishers said...

First, I have to agree with Shantelle. I was really confused and a little worried when I saw the title. And I have to say finally!! I have been waiting for an update forever!! Is it bad that my mouth started to water while reading your post?! What a fun and creative way to help celebrate your birthdays. So, when are you going to come visit? ;)