Thursday, April 3, 2008

The epic battle continues

I have finally gotten around to putting music on my blog. Do I dig, it? Well, it doesn't really matter, because I do not have speakers on my computer at work were I normally check blogs, so it does nothing in respect to my own listening experience. Not to mention I am usually listening to my sansa when I am at work any way. So, I really did it for you, my dedicated readers (all three of you), so I hope you like it. I am more than willing to change the playlist to suit your own fancy, so go ahead and fill me in on the changes you want.

There is one part about the music that does bother me, granted, it has nothing to do with the music itself. I use Mozilla Firefox for all my web browsing needs. I am well aware of the fact that most use Internet explorer, and I used to be one of them. I have been converted by firefox. It is awesome, and I love all the features it has, not to mention it is way more user friendly than explorer. So, I use it almost exclusively. There are two things that firefox does not due the way I like it. First, the music on blogs overlaps onto the posts, which makes it really hard to read at times. The second is launchcast radio. It is only compatable with explorer. I hate both, so the battle continues, will I use firefox because it rocks, or will I use explorer because everyone else does. Well, most of you are very aware of the fact that I do not always do what everyone else does, so I will stick with firefox, unless I am using launchcast, which is pretty seldom anyhow.

I would also at this time like to encourage all of you to go ahead and try firefox. It is awesome. Plus if you like to listen to music while you are online, you can also put on foxytune which allows you to change your music (track, pause, volume, etc.) right from the bottom corner of you browser. Man I dig computers!!

3 comments:

Cardine said...

You are a life saver. Just yesterday I was wishing for some more music because the other playlists I've been listening to have been getting really old because I listen to them 12 hours a day.

Also, I like firefox, too. I use firefox at home. I think it's interesting that IE7 pretty much stole some Firefox features and implemented them in their browser.

Sean said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who notices when microsoft steals something good, uses it and turns it to crap!!

Thank you cardine for being another beacon of firefox light in this sea of dark dreary IE7!!

Paul and Joni said...

Your blog is gradually becoming your own little space. I can't say I know everything you are talking about, but I like music and I like computers.