Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory, memory, anybody got a memory

Memory game! This is a fun one so participate or I'll poke you in the eye. (These are the words of my friend who convinced me to put this on my blog. What can I say, I value my eyesight!)

1. As a comment on this post, leave a memory that you and I (or Rachelle) had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

David and Taryn said...

There are many fond memories of my good friend, So I remember this time I went to Cedar City, to visit my mission comp, Mr. Sean Carroll and when I got there I met Sean over on the campus and played sand volley till 2am then we went to dennys for food (cause really at that time its the only place to go for food.) We had fun time laughing and talking to early hours, only to get up at like 5 the next morning to go hiking in Zions Natnl Park. 16 miles. Then after the hike and some short rest more volleyball that night... and lots of other fun items that weekend, including singing, talking, laughing, friends, bbq, family, food, more volleyball, and games. What we did not have was sleep, only about 14 hours for 3 days. But hey you can sleep when your dead, Right? I look forward to some more good times.

David and Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B said...

While I was on my honeymoon last week in a cabin on Lopez Island, I was reminded of the few days we had at your cabin in the mountains in southern Utah.

That was awesome fun. We ate some good food, did some hikes, slept on awful mattresses, played an card game called hand in foot, which we played for awhile after, but later I think we all (or at least I) decided it was lame. Despite some hopes, we never went to the cabin again, but when I think of a cabin, I think of something like that, not a nice furnished one with heat and electricity and shower and all the amenities like we had on Lopez. Then there were also the omelette and italian soda parties and the "pimped out media room." Sorry for waxing nostalgiac; I'll quit now.

College days were the best of days.